Thursday, March 5, 2009

North Carolina Trip




My family and I recently went to NC for my brother Kyle's wedding.We had so much fun other than an enourmous layover in Chicago. We also took a qiuck daytrip to an aquarium and the beach. We spent an hour at Fort Macon that was really cool. It was a fast trip and we only got lost once or twice thank heavens for GPS!

5 comments:

Andi said...

How fun Kar! You look so pretty. Which brother is this? What a fun trip.

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Did you take your girls? Cris and I are going to Hawaii but get to have NO kids, I am pretty excited. You are very BEAUtifUL. I saw Melissa the other day and she said Sara was getting married . . . tell her congrats for me!

Kristie said...

I'm so glad to see you finally posting again... I mean "gingerbread houses" in March? You know I love you! It was great to finally see your brother I've heard so much about! And seeing your adorable face made me smile (especially that huge dimple!) I miss you tremendously and think of you often... lots of love, K

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! my long lost friend Karie! Its me, Courtney! I didnt know you had a blog!!! You look so great, your girls are darling, I am glad you guys are doing so well! Sorry about all the exclamation points! I am just so excited to see you! Love your guts!

Kirsha said...

it looks like everyone had a blast!!! It was so good to get to see some new pics I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing!!! you need to put up some new pictures of your girls, I havent seen pics in a while and I am sure that they are getting big