It is a tradition with Tyler's grandma to have all the grand kids come up to her house and decorate gingerbread houses. The kids always have so much fun. I thought that Savannah would have more interest in eating the candy than putting it on the house but she actually did really well. Of course Sydnee loved it she was having so much fun decorating her house all by her self, because you no she is a big girl now. As I am reminded so kindly by her almost daily. I don't think that she should be growing up just yet. I don't think that I am quite ready.
5 comments:
Savannah is so beautiful and I can't believe how much Sydnee looks like you, but just a blonde version. Your little family is so cute! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Say hello to your family for me!
I was thinking the same thing about Syd, she is your clone with blonde hair. That seems like a great tradition. Have a Merry Christmas. I hope all is well.
The pictures are really cute karie. Glad you posted them. I love to show off the kids at work! Yes, occasionaly I look at our blogs at work. shh! It's our little secret. Syd and Savannah are both getting so big. I'm so glad you let them spend time with us, we just love them both so much!
this looks like so much fun!!! your girls are getting so big, it is crazy to see pictures of them. how is it going at the insta care??? we miss you so much up here. isnt it time to have another one?????
Your girls are beautiful! I miss you so much at work! If you ever come to Logan, please call or stop by!
Hugs
Post a Comment