Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Addition

We are excited to announce that we are pregnant with our third child. The baby will be due on July 19th 1 day after Savannah's birthday. We are all very excited including the kids. Savannah wants a sister, dad and Sydnee want a boy, and mom wants a healthy baby. So far we are dong well and are past the nausea and vomiting stage, but the heartburn is coming in force.

4 comments:

rcworkman said...

I am so excited for you! That is awesome! I hope you have an easy pregnancy now that you are past the naseua and vomiting.

Jordan said...

So excited for you! Even more excited that we get to do it together! Yeah baby!

brody_joce said...

woo hoo for our kids being able to play together! Good planning!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Johnsons said...

Congrats! That is super exciting!