Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Girl!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Savannah is three I can't beleive it. It has been a great 3 years she is such a joy so full of personality and spunk. She had a fun day except I couldn't get her to have any cake or ice cream she said that she was to buisy sleeping in her new pony sleeping bag. I am surprised that she hasn't demanded to sleep in it every night since. She loved all of her presents so much that she wanted to open them twice with an ahhhhhhh! how in between because that is the sound you make when you open a present mom. Or so she tells me.

4 comments:

brody_joce said...

Oh I wish we could have been there!! We will see you guys saturday though!!

Unknown said...

It was so much fun and you did such a great job with the home made cake and ice cream! I hope you'll make me some for my birthday. Maybe I'll be on real people food by then. hehe. Savannah is a doll and she made a perfect birthday girl!

Johnsons said...

Your little girl is adorable!! I don't think that I have ever seen her before. Just goes to show that we need to stay in touch better. :) Now that I know you have a blog, hopefully it will be easier.

Jordan said...

Heyyyyy! I found your blog! Woo-hoo! Now we can be blog buddies.