





Savy is 2! I can't believe that it has already been two years since Savannah was born. She was such a cheeser. She loved all of her gifts. She was so nice to thank everyone, and give them a super cure smile. I winged it with her cake this year. i was going to make her a Dora the Explorer cake but Tyler accidentaly took of with it to work. Oh well it still turned out pretty cute.
8 comments:
Karie! What a cutie! I love the little outfit in the top picture with the leggings- darling! I can't believe it has been 2 years either. Last time I saw her she was so tiny, and didn't she have a ton of dark hair?
Wow! I can't believe she is that big already! She's beautiful! Looks like you had fun! And your cake turned out really well! Who doesn't love strawberries?
It was so much fun to be there and to share in all of the birthday fun. You are a great mom and you put together a terrific party for a deserving 2 year old. Your cake was yummy too!
KARIE! I am so glad I found your blog. Ours is http://chinenfam.blogspot.com. You did a wonderful job on the cake. They grow up way too fast!
KARIE!! How is it that we didn't tell each other we have blogs? Keely found me, and then I found you. You guys are so dang cute! I don't know when I am coming up again, but I will definately try to come visit you.
Love ya!
hey tyler!! oh wow you have such a cute fam! this is kim bilbao, by the way. i was just blog hopping and found yours. looks like you are doing really well. your girls are way cute! kids seem to grow up way to fast! let me know how you are doing! i would love to hear from you! take care!
Your blog is darling! I miss you, know one understands my mean humor like you. I hope you and your family are all doing okay. The girls are BEAUTIFUL
Hey Ty I said Happy 'one day late' birthday, hope he had a good one!!! Take care you guys!
Post a Comment