Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears OH MY!




As you can tell Syd and I went to the zoo with 70 other kindergartners. I tell you what you haven't lived until you have spent an hour and a half on a bus with 71 5 year olds. What an adventure. We had a wonderful time it snowed most of the time but we still had a blast. Syd's favorite animal was the Bighorn mountain goat. Sadly I decided to leave the baby at home since I would be looking after other children as well. I can't wait to go with Savannah, Syd and Ty hopefully this summer.

9 comments:

Kristie said...

If being on a bus with over seventy five year olds is living... I think I'll pass! :) I can't believe how much more Syd is looking like you (a good thing, of course), which I didn't think was possible. Cute pics! Kristie

Anonymous said...

Hey Karie, it's Claudia. Jocelyn's new sis-in-law. Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and it's a bummer we don't live in Utah anymore because we would have loved to hang out with you guys. Your girls are so cute, sorry Ada was a nightmare. I know she would have had fun with Savannah if she wouldn't have had such a bad day.

Bennetts said...

Happy Birthday Syd.... Wow that is a couple to many 5yr olds for my liking!!!

brody_joce said...

Ha, Kar you are a trooper! Looks like syd had fun though! Can't wait for lake powell!!:)

Bennetts said...

Karie- Let me know your email so I can add you!!

Bennetts said...

karie I need your email to add to my blog readers. Let me know what it is!!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

what a trooper you are. Lots of mini munchkins and cold weather. Way to go! Looks like you had a fun time and I'm sure Syd loved the mommy time!

Keely said...

Looks like you guys has fun! I'm not so sure I woulda had the patience! 71 5 year olds! Wait to go! Syd's hair is getting LONG! We need to plan something soon!

rcworkman said...

I can't beleive Sydnee is 6 years old. That is crazy. This is Camilla, by the way. I was blog surfing and found your page. My blog is rcworkman.blogspot.com! You can see my cute little baby on there!