Friday, March 28, 2008

EASTER FUN!

We had so much fun this easter. We went on two easter egg hunts ,and got enough candy to last us a lifetime. Savannah loved going aroud and picking up all the eggs.

6 comments:

Keely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keely said...

Hey stranger! I was blog hoppin' and happened to stummble upon yours. :0) I can't believe how big Sydnee's getting! And Savannah! They're both such cuties! I miss you. We need to get together soon. Here's the link to my blog if you want to check it out. www.ammonandkeely.blogspot.com

camigodfrey said...

cute blog karie, your girls have gotten so big, they are way cute. how are you? are you still working? i miss working a little. are you still in brigham? drop me a line somtime if you want.

Bennetts said...

Very good i have been checking to see some more pics. Looks like you had fun easter.

Shannon said...

I love your blog! Very cute easter pics. It was so fun to hang out with you this weekend, I just love to chat with you! I am excited for hair on Sat!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

cute picks. I thought you were so fun the other night. I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog. Maybe we could keep in touch, get the kids together or something!
Tiffany